When a divorce action is pending, can one parent move with the children out of Florida?

The answer is no because there is going to be a standing family law order entered after the petition for the dissolution of marriage is filed. That provides in part that neither party may permanently remove a child from the State of Florida during the pendency of the action.

Posted in Divorce Law, Legal FAQ Videos and tagged , .