What if my spouse cannot be found or evades service of the divorce papers?

If your spouse can not be found then the appropriate way to serve that spouse is going to be by publication in a newspaper. If that spouse is evading service then service can be effectively made by leaving the process documents at his or her last known address with an adult.

Posted in Divorce Law, Legal FAQ Videos and tagged .