How can I help my domestic violence case?

You can best help your domestic violence case by filing a very detailed and complete petition for injunction for protection against domestic violence by being very detailed in your description of the violent acts. Also to have photographs with you of any bruises as well as any doctor reports and medical records that can be attached to your petition for injunction for protection as exhibits.

Posted in Domestic Abuse Law, Legal FAQ Videos and tagged .

Carolyn S. Zisser

Highly regarded in marital and family law, Carolyn S. Zisser is a well-respected lecturer and author on family law subjects for the American Bar Association, Florida Bar, Jacksonville Bar Association and private legal seminar companies.