The Jacksonville, Florida family and divorce law firm of Carolyn S. Zisser, P.A. answers your questions about parental responsibility.
Child Support Law FAQ
- Will the child support be reviewed in the future?
- Will my overtime be included in child support calculations?
- Who can seek a child support modification in Florida?
- What does the term combined income refer to in figuring child support in Florida?
- What determines how much child support I have to pay in Florida?
- Must the children be covered by health insurance?
- Is there a minimum child support amount in Florida that my ex-spouse should have to pay, whether or not they are working?
- Is child support the same as alimony?
- How is the amount of child support determined in Florida?
- How do I get my child support increased in Florida?
- How can child support be changed in Florida
- How are child care expenses divided in Florida?
- Can the Florida courts include my new spouse’s income when setting child support?
- Can my ex-spouse make me pay for a private school for our child in Florida?
- Can child support be retroactively modified in Florida?
- At what age is child support terminated in Florida for a handicapped child who is unable to be gainfully employed?